Problems that Face employers on a daily basis:
Falsified Employment Applications & Resumes
Statistics show that nearly 40% of applications have errors, or are falsified in some way.
Nearly 30% of business failures are directly related to employee theft.
One of the newest and most important areas of litigation in the human resources field is negligent hiring liability. Employers lose 72% of all negligent hiring suits because of their failure to perform a reasonable search into a prospective employee’s background prior to hiring.
More than 16,000 threats are made at work sites every workday and thirteen people die through workplace violence each week.
The cost of hiring, training, and then by terminating one employee can easily exceed $20,000, not to mention lost productivity. Vantage Background Screening can provide a thorough analysis of potential employees by customizing an employment screening program that fits your needs!
Did you know?
In our expert opinion:
- Approximately 25% of applicants LIE about their experience?
They don’t exaggerate, they simply lie outright!
- Almost 25% of all resumes contain at least 1 major fabrication
- Almost 35% of applicants overstate their responsibilities and qualifications
- Approximately 10% lie about having a criminal record.
- More than 10% of applicants misrepresent their reasons for leaving their past employers.
- Employee theft or embezzlement causes 30% of new business failures.
- Internal theft is 15 times more prevalent than external theft.
- 7% of rapes, 8% of robberies, and 16 % of assaults occur at work.
- Contact us today! Vantage Background Screening’s process will help you make the right decisions based on the facts.